The skin imperfections that we suffer from are a result of numerous factors including sun damage, ageing, accumulation of dead skin cells which makes the skin look dull, pigmented, wrinkled , and patchy.
If you are a victim of any of these issues then chemical skin peel treatment can provide you an effective relief. Chemical peel treatment not only provides a clear and healthy looking complexion but also gives a smoother and firmer skin. The treatment can significantly improve pigmentation and is suitable for all skin types and numerous skin problems including acne, acne scarring, wrinkles and lines, sun damage, discolouration, uneven skin tone and texture.
A chemical face peel treatment makes use of a chemical solution which exfoliates the skin by removing the outer skin layers. The procedure involves the application of a chemical skin peeling solution for some time which causes skin blistering. The dead skin exfoliates at a rapid pace which allows a quick shedding of dead skin cells. After the dead skin cells exfoliate, it reveals fresh, smooth and new kin underneath it. As the dead cells are removed which clock the skin pores, the pimples and acne is visibly reduced with a noticeable improvement in pigmentation, scarring and uneven skin tone and texture.
There are many different types and strengths of chemical face peel available which are used to address various skin concerns.
Skin peel benefits
The treatment offers variety of benefits which include the following:
• It makes your skin visibly smoother, radiant and fresher
• A chemical face peel treatment noticeable improves sun damage, enlarged pores, scars, pigmentation, acne and acne scars.
• It helps to improve the texture and condition of skin by removing the dead skin layers
• It stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen
• It penetrates into the skin to give smooth skin texture and treats discolouration
The chemical face peel cost depends on the type of peel used and the strength of the peel.
Classification of skin peels
Generally, the skin peels are classified into three distinct categories;
• Light skin peels: These peels remove the skin’s epidermis which is the top skin layer. These are effective for the treatment of fine lines, dark spots, discoloured skin and dryness.
• Medium skin peels: These peels penetrate through the epidermis as well as through the upper dermis layer which is the middle layer of skin. They effectively treat deep wrinkles, acne. Pigmentation and acne scarring.
• Deep skin peels: These peels penetrate through the lower dermis layer and are highly effective in treating deep lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and scarring.
The chemicals use for the formulation of chemical peeling solution may comprise of AHAs (Alpha hydroxy acid), BHA ( beta hydroxy acid) , TCA or phenol. The fusion peels are also getting popular which combines the different chemicals with the potent skin rejuvenating ingredients to give an outstanding skin rejuvenation effect. The chemical face peel cost differs based on the strength and the type of the chemical peel used to achieve desired results.