The New Year is just around the corner. The beauty industry is making predictions about everything from clothes to makeup style and aesthetic treatments. People would be setting their skincare goals to achieve through the next year while others will be thinking of having their skin and ageing issues treated even before the holiday season to appear their best. Here are the predictions for the top five most demanded non-surgical aesthetic treatments that are expected to remain popular through 2017.
1. Dermal fillers: In 2016, the demand for fillers surpassed botox and it is expected to increase even more during 2017. Fillers are used for giving volume to the face. Due to ageing, your skin starts losing collagen and elastin which cause skin sagging and deep lines appear around the mouth. The fillers are injected into the facial areas which appear to lack volume. The most common facial areas which are injected with fillers are cheeks, lips and the smile lines around the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). The fillers are quick, safe and highly effective and give outstanding results.
2. Botox: undoubtedly, botox Welwyn has maintained its popularity through the years. If you want to have a wrinkle free face, botox is a must have treatment. Botox relaxes the facial muscles and smoothes out the lines and wrinkles. The effects of botox Welwyn become evident in 8-10 days. The botox treatment gives highly effective and safe results with minimal downtime and quick recovery.
3. Chemical skin peels: this is an ancient treatment for skin rejuvenation which has regained its popularity due to innovation and effective results. The alpha and beta hydroxy acids are commonly used for superficial and medium skin peel treatment which exfoliates the dead and damaged skin layers to reveal refreshed new and radiant skin. Chemical peels are widely demanded nowadays because they can treat multiple skin conditions without the need of any other treatment such as lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, acne, acne scars, dark or age spots, sun damaged skin and pigmentation. They are given in a series to obtain maximum results.
4. Microdermabrasion: another treatment which has regained its position among the non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment is microdermabrasion. It removes the layer of dead skin cells by using the dermabrasion device. This exposes the new, rejuvenated and fresh skin with improved skin tone and texture. The treatment is effective for rough and dry skin, pigmentation, enlarged pores, and to achieve healthy glowing skin.
5. E-dermatsamp: This treatment is a means of stimulating the natural healing response of the skin. A hand-held device with a head filled with small but sharp needles is used to create tiny wounds into the skin similar to puncture. This stimulates the natural wound healing system of the skin. This results in a production of new skin cells and collagen to fill these tiny wounds. It is quite effective in treating acne scars, stretch marks and enlarged pores.
E-dermastamp is quick, safe and cost-effective treatment and can be done at home by getting guidance from the expert.